Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Family

Most of my posts have typically been of Travel and my love of the world out there.  I thought I would pause one moment and offer a glimpse into the personal side of my life and my childeren.  This one is dedicated to them.  My daughter, Anatalya has just turned 3 and my son, Cadel is now just passing 6 weeks.  

So without further ado, here they are:


All children go through phases, Anatalya is no exception.  She was given a box of princess clothes and it has become her new obsession.



There is nothing like the look of a newborn.   Cadel snuggles a few hours after birth.



If we could all only learn to be so happy.



Sleep is good.



The ballerina dress came along to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts and boy did she love it.



Heading home.  Amazingly both my children were born in the same room at Methodist hospital.  

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment